Antwerp – June 27, 2020 Community “drive-Thru” Food Box DistributionPosted by in CAPC News
Community Action Planning Council has partnered with Renzi Food Services to provide a community food box distribution to supply households with fresh produce, meat, and dairy products.
Date: June 27, 2020 (Saturday)
Time: 1 PM – 3 PM
Location: Antwerp Primary School, 6 Academy St., Antwerp, NY 13608
- Pre-Registration: PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED! Register Here *Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis.
- This will be a drive-thru model, customers must stay in their car and put a piece of paper with first and last name in the window facing out for staff to see at check-in. Maximum two families per car.
- Please have trunk cleaned out so box(s) of food can be put into it. Once your trunk is closed, you may drive away. This will be a no-touch distribution and proper social distancing must be maintained at all times.
- No walk-ups; only pre-registered households in cars will be served.
- Questions? Please call 315-782-4900 and select 222 (Before 2 PM).
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.