Community Action Planning Council has a long history of serving the residents of the north country with services that are designed to meet the needs of the community. Play the video below to hear what some of our customers have to say about Community Action and click on the links to learn more about available programs.
- Head Start – a comprehensive preschool and childhood development program for 3 and 4 year olds
- Universal Pre-K – a partnership with Indian River and Watertown School Districts
- The Jefferson-Lewis Childcare Project – a child care resource and referral network with services for families and providers in both Lewis and Jefferson Counties
- Housing and Energy Services – a program that provides energy efficient improvements and repairs to homes
- The Family Center – a broad range of services that promote self-reliance and address emergency needs, such as a food pantry, nutrition outreach, holiday programs and tax counseling
- Employer Resource Network – Employer Resource Network is a group of businesses in our community who invest in a shared Success Coach to support their employers. Community Action Planning Council coordinates the network, and is the ’employer of record’ for the Success Coach.
To learn more, please explore our website or phone 315.782.4900.