FREE INCOME TAX PREPARATION AND ELECTRONIC FILING!!!!!!Posted by in CAPC News
Experienced volunteer tax preparers are busy at Community Action Planning Council filing federal and state income tax forms! All tax preparers undergo rigorous training and are certified by the Internal Revenue Service. Tax preparation is a free service available to residents of Jefferson County with household incomes less than $56,000.
We will be available for appointments Monday – Wednesday – Friday February 3, 2020 through April 15, 2020 from 8:30 am – 2:30pm. We will NOT be available on Monday, February 17, 2020
Tax Preparation will be available by appointment only. Please call for appointments at 315-782-4900 ext. 271
- You must make under $56,000.00
- You will need to bring all income statements (W-2, unemployment forms, 1099 etc)
- You will need original Social Security Cards for yourself and all persons listed on your taxes.
- You will need a picture ID and bank routing numbers if you file electronically.
- You will need to bring form 1095-A if you pay for insurance through the Marketplace
We will only be able to prepare simple tax returns, no self-employment, capital gains, etc.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 Both comments and pings are currently closed.