- Food Pantry Hours are Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, 10:00 am – 3:00 pm
- Assistance with Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) applications will be done via phone interviews. Please contact Patty Waldner at 315-955-9319 for assistance with the application.
- Emergency Food and Shelter Program offers emergency food packages, rent and utility payments. Please contact Tammy Kitto at 315-782-4900, ext 257 for additional information.
- Fair Housing concerns will be discussed via phone. Please contact Tammy Kitto at 315-782-4900, ext 257 for additional information.
- We have an ongoing partnership with the Food Bank of Central NY and Renzi Food Service to provide Farm to Family food distributions at several locations across Jefferson County. (5/30/2020 – 8/8/2020)
Jefferson-Lewis Childcare Project
- All parent referrals are now being conducted via telephone. For more information on Providers with child care openings, please contact 315-788-8475.
- All in home Intensive Technical assistance with Providers now takes place virtually or by phone (315-782-4900).
- Providers still participate in the Child and Adult Care Food Program, we provide assistance with claims and technical assistance via phone (315-782-4900, ext. 240)
Housing & Energy Services
- Applications for Housing and Energy services are done by appointment (call 315-788-4388 for more information).
Head Start and Pre-K
- All Head Start and Pre-K Centers in Jefferson County will be opened in accordance local and state opening guidance.
- We are still accepting applications, by phone at 315-782-4900, ext. 236.
Fiscal and Administration
Fiscal and Administration staff are working regular schedules.
- Maintenance staff support food pantry and SFSP children’s breakfast and lunch program.
- Maintenance staff are conducting extensive cleaning daily to ensure staff are safe and healthy.